Tuesday, October 21, 2008

First high of the day.

I know I've raved about wake and baking but, probably even better than wake and baking, is the first high of the day. No matter what time it is, if it's the first time you've gotten high since you got out of bed, you know it's going to be a good one.

Whether you sprinkle it with a little tobacco or the last of your secret stash of cali dro, you can't go wrong.

Lately I have been super content. Maybe it's the great company of others, or the fact that I don't have to go clear across Boston to pick up anymore. Or maybe it's that the midterm I was dreading is OVER! yes. Never take Cognitive Psychology, okay kids?

I never went to bed Sunday night. I studied from 2PM to 2AM and drank too much coffee and couldn't fall asleep. Rather than continue to cram, I decided to just watch the new season of the Office that I had downloaded. So there I was, weedless, watching The Office on my kitchen table consuming cup after cup of tea. At 6AM I started getting restless and started getting ready for school, reviewing the 350 digital notecards I made the day before. Ugh. Anyways, I kept dozing off in my classes and during my exam. It sucked. Then I had a bunch of people to talk to to attempt to tape my social circle back together. It went much better than expected, and every thing is cool for the most part.

Anyways, the rest of the day was whatever, I worked, came downtown after work to sleep off the 40+ hours of consciousness and here I am now, happy and reveling in the first high of the day.

EVeryong should get high today, hurry, you have 20 minutes til 4:20 if you're on the east coast, and 1 hour and 20 minutes if you're in the central time zone!

No comments: