Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Girlie things.

Every lady I know likes painting their nails, or getting a manicure here and there, It's one of my favorite things to do while I'm stoned. Currently, I'm obsessed with Essie brand nail polish since it's recently become available at CVS. Sugar Daddy is pretty much the most perfect baby pink I've ever come across, it doesn't get streaky or drastically change shades because of my heavy-handedness. I bought Merino Cool as an alternative to Mink Muffs since my bottle was drying out and it's the perfect cool gray. For those of you who don't know, my favorite color is gray. As of late though, I've been rocking Lilacism. I get so many compliments on it! Here I am sporting my Essie nail polish in Lilacism holding my bag of Juicy Fruit. Can you believe that's all I have left for the week? I guess I'm going to get some studying done!

That little bag has made me late to class twice because I've fallen asleep after smoking a bowl. It's the sleepiest weed I've come across in a while. It just got me to sleep through my 4 o'clock class. I fell asleep and forgot to post for 5 days. That's what happens with sleepy weed, but BOY is it some good sleep...

No comments: