Monday, November 10, 2008

Girlie Lunches.

One of my favorite things about having a two hour break between classes is smoking in the commons and then heading out to Newbury St. for a little shopping and snackage.

I went to American Apparel and bought a shirt and then ventured down Newbury to my favorite cafe, Espresso Royale for an amazing bagel sandwich where I happily saw a bunch of Berklee kids I rarely get to see anymore. I also got my eyebrows threaded, which I don't really recommend doing high.

There was something else I was going to write about but uh, I forgot, sorry. I'm on my way to repairing my life and my to-do list is about 2 miles high so I may be a little M.I.A. this week.

I have to work now, this sucks. I'm totally holding out for 11:30PM. Life will be good when I'm out of work.

No comments: