Saturday, November 1, 2008

it really is all sex and drugs, just replace rock and roll with drama

This has certainly been a Halloween to remember. I'm sitting on my couch right now still in my costume (I was a hippie last night, and the Joker the night before!) smoking a blunt. Finally, I am getting some much needed R&R. I ran out of medication and I'm waiting for my prescription to be refilled. Personally, I think I'm handling this extremely well. I'm sure others beg to differ, but whatevs.

Lately I've been mixing business with pleasure. It's not going badly actually. Gossip is. This is why I like dating guys out of my social circle, gossip is ridiculous. I'm so fucking hungry man. Should I eat some Trader Joe's Vegan Pad Thai or their Chicken Pot Pie? Fuck. Anyways, that blunt hit the spot. Seriously. I packed like 2 grams in there.



I've been nursing it for about half an hour. I've recently been told I'm "different" when I'm high. I'm not sure how to handle it. I've never, ever, ever, been told that before. What would you do? Give me advice please, It's a good friend of mine. Talk it up in the comments!!

No comments: