Sunday, April 26, 2009

Short and Sweet.. I hope.

Alright, so I'm smokin a bowl and should be reading for class but whatever. I'm on my last little nug of the 1/8th I bought last week. A little anxious about it, I'll prolly invest in a $20 sack or something, just so I can get through all this studying. I have a 10 page paper on the gay rights movement and it's progress over the last 10 years. Only my yuppie college would assign a paper like this.

I've also been smoking a lot to make being at home bearable. My 2 of my 3 roommates have taken it upon themselves to attempt to make every moment of my home life miserable (Note to self: never run out of contact solution again). Hence why updatings been a bit shaky lately. I just haven't (willingly) been home.

Anyways, stoner ramblings sorry, New York is getting close to legalizing medicinal marijuana. I will like New York (and I really need to go for a real visit to the city, I've never been there for more than 24 hours) a lot more than I currently do. They will prove to me they have good sense. Read about it here: http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/647328.html

That's all I got for now, I'm exhausted. I worked an 8 hour shift today at the new bookstore-cafe- that's-really-the-same-cafe-i-used-to-work-at-which-will-not-be-named-either. Yay stoned hyphenation!

No comments: