Thursday, April 21, 2011

421

Hope everyone had an enjoyable 420, it looks like M.I.A. did! I picked up an eighth Tuesday afternoon but not surprisingly, it's already gone. I started the holiday with a few bowls in bed, went to class and then came back to my apartment with Ley. We loaded a bowl and Ley had a few hits, I had a few hits, and we were all feeling good. My girls Neezy and Antonia came over too. Neezy missed 4:20 on 4/20 cause her ass was stuck on the train but Antonia, Ley, and I each took a hit at 4:20 and snacked on everything from cheese and pepperoni to barbecue chips, baby carrots, and Ferrero Rocher chocolates. Eventually, everyone left and I spent the evening smoking the few nugs I had left while watching House and the season finale of Parenthood. A pretty enjoyable afternoon I'd say. I can't recall what I did last year for 420, but that's not surprising.

My most memorable 420 was a few years ago, before my lovely lady friend the Queen Bee moved to London. We spent the day smoking and eating brownies and eventually fell asleep on the couch watching Pineapple Express. Honestly, it doesn't get any better than that. Back in the day Bella was my number one smoking partner. We'd sit in her kitchen and smoke bowl after bowl, laughing and talking shit the entire time. (The best smoking partners are the ones who don't expect you to want to do anything, who don't mind if you're not even talking, and who's equally as lazy as you are.)

Check out some beautiful buds we smoked. We made a weed salad with the different strains Antonia, Neezy and I had. Weed salad is always a surprising high, you never know which strains characteristics are going to come out. Anyway, I'm brewing up some good posts including the case against legalization, lots of links to new reading material, environmental repercussions of the marijuana industry and more.
Keep Reading and Stay Stoned ♥

No comments: