Sunday, May 3, 2009

Eh.

I've been a little depressed lately. Shit happens, you know. Not even smoking is bringing me up.

I know the cause of all this is stress, so I'm going to start doing a little 'gardening,' if you catch my drift. Should be fun! In addition to gardening, I'm going to take more time to do things I like (reading magazines for one), light shopping, and cooking. Summers coming up and it looks like this internship thing may fall through, and if I'm just going to be working and chilling, I can at least try to be constructive about it. I should read more. Any book recommendations? I like things like Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close and Middlesex. I read a few books last summer, I should do the same thing again.

So, in my spare time, I'm a journalism student. Lately, I've been wondering "can I be an intern at High Times or Cannabis Culture?" I even had a dream I went to a type of Stoner Temp Agency and they had candy bowls filled with red Starbursts and a lobby with work from 'renowned stoners.' If only such a place existed!

I should be studying, I'm not. I can't motivate myself. I can't get up. I just want to eat. Watch TV. Be a little empty. I don't care about my exam tomorrow. I don't have to be in class til 2 p.m. so I can reasonably put it off til morning, right?

No comments: