Sunday, May 17, 2009

It's been so long...

Sorry for the hiatus. Finals happened and then my life became my job. Starting next week I'll be interning twice a week, working 43days a week, and hopefully will be doing a whole lot of nothing, smoking and blogging.

After the move that is. I'm moving to a deluxe apartment in the sky. No, really, I got a sick deal to sublet the queen bee's apartment and I'm gonna do it. Move out of this shithole and enjoy my summer living ALONE.

I've been smoking hash for the last week and a half. It was too hard to find weed the last week of school so I just bought the hash... It's great.

Yesterday I went to six flags and got on a rollercoaster stoned. ANTICLIMACTIC. It was so not scary. I was at total peace. I mean, I screamed and shit, and it was a little scary I guess, but cause I was stoned it was just so chill and pleasant, haha. Smoked in the parking lot.

I'm smoking now. I would keep blogging, but I'm in a funk, and I just wanted to let you know I'm alive and will be back in action soon!

No comments: