Monday, July 13, 2009

bong bong bong.

I'm sipping on a cup of Yogi tea, watching what feels like my millionth episode of law and order. I've probably watched a dozen episodes today alone. I've been having a rough time hence the hibernation. I spent most of the day smoking in bed, sleeping. Probably not the best thing, but right now it seems pretty comfortable and comforting.

My laziness has lead to some nasty smelling bong water. I'm going to go ahead and say that changing your bong water frequently enough is important. Very important. I can smell it when I pour it down the sink, and it is vulgar. Every 3 bowls is what I've been aiming for, been a little lazy over the last few days but that's one thing I'm going to drag my ass outta bed for.

How often do you change your bong water? Ever? Do you not regret it immensely when you spill it on you and it reeks up everything? Can I get an amen?

No comments: