Monday, July 6, 2009

Whoops.

Please, please, pleaseeee don't hate me. I went to Texas and kind of fell off the face of the earth. It was a much needed vacation. I visited Lake LBJ, went to Schlitterbahn Resort in New Braunfels, and spent some wonderful time in Corpus Christi just in time for the death of native, Farrah Fawcett. I also bought a new bong.



(Look at mah cool dress) I don't know what to name it, usually I like to name them before I smoke out of them, but I'm having trouble settling on a good name. I was thinking Gustav, because it reminds me of my Klimt print, but I kind of wanted to name it something Texan-y like, fuck I dunno, Bake-os Bill after Pecos Bill or something. Ugh, forget it. Too hard to do when taking bong rips.

I got another bong, but thats for a completely different post. I'm back in Boston now and I have this great dealer who delivers and gives heavy bags. Isn't that a treat! I hope they stay around for a while. Dealers never seem to last longer than a couple of months, if that.

Okay, I'm off to enjoy some alone time in the apartment. Stay stoned.

No comments: