Monday, June 6, 2011

It's all about the sun.



So, my smoking has lead me to a rather large credit card bill, but it's also forced me to come to terms with my obsession with yellow. I've always been into mustard yellow, but I just bought this Michael Kors handbag and it's taken my obsession to another level. On a crappy day a few weeks ago I took to Copley Mall (bad idea, an even worse idea with my Discover card in hand) and that little yellow beauty was sitting so beautifully on the top shelf. And it was on sale! Just marked down! Clearly, I have a problem. Obviously, I had to get the matching wallet and I even went as far as to hunt down and steal the boyfriend's yellow lighter for the perfect trifecta.

Yellow is just so perfect for summer. Even when it's a gross day outside, I have sunshine on my arm. It also makes me happy, which in this world of craziness and mental instability is never a bad thing. I'm working on getting my shit together... I mean, I always say that, but I'm serious! I'm going to get rid of my debt, take yoga seriously, eat like an adult, take my meds like a saint, and all that shit I always say I am going to do. So, just how do I settle down and do it? Where am I supposed to draw this inspiration and motivation from? Well, I am working in the ballpark of 20 hours this week and next, so I have the time, NO EXCUSES! Someone hold me to this.

Okay, time for real talk: isn't it annoying that how long a quarter lasts is directly related to the type of nugg it is? For example, right now, my bag has small, dense, nuggs. It takes about 3 of these small nuggs to grind into a bowl, but if I have larger buds that are just as dense, but a little lighter, and less stemmy it'll last longer. Am I making sense? Admittedly, that was one of the most stoned descriptions ever. I'm thinking this bag I have will last until payday, but we'll see. Anyone want to make bets on it?

No comments: