Monday, October 6, 2008

Wow.

So some of my weed totally got jacked from my party Saturday night. Lame. I hope they enjoy getting high from it, hasholes.

Anyways, I went to see Miriam Perez blogger at feministing.com and radicaldoula.com. I totally want to be a doula now. A doula helps a mother through childbirth and after the birth. You kind of walk them through it, in a non-medical way. Very interesting stuff.

I told myself I wasn't going to pick up/smoke again until I finished my cog psych paper... but I just found like 2 grams in random spots of my room. I'm totally smoking it now. It's amazing. Win.

My birthday was awesome. Got really high and really drunk and had a wonderful time. And I saw Death Cab and cried my eyes out and it was perfect. My fucking wife is watching The Hills. This show is so goddamned vapid. I'm about to super glue my eyes closed. Awesome it's over. I'm watching Intervention now. This dude has cancer and is an alcoholic. So sad.

Okay, back to homework. Much love kids. Stay stoned.

No comments: