Friday, October 3, 2008

nineteen.

It's 9 minutes til my 19th birthday and I'm watching CSI: Miami and smoking a bowl so I can start my birthday high. That's logical right?

Anyways, this birthday is a big one for me. I've never had such good friends around me like this. I've never had people want to throw a party for me or do some big event with me. I'm really enjoying life lately. The wife says I should open my present at midnight. Four minutes. I could cry. No, sorry, that was the PMS talking, I'm fine.

Two more minutes. The hit I just took made me cough up my right lung. Jesus. Okay.

Whoa, okay, I'm 19 now. On my 18th birthday I was trying to survive a shit storm. I was living in a single in the L.B. and fell asleep at 9:30PM. Exciting huh?

My wifey gave me a beautiful necklace from Betsey Johnson for my birthday! I loveeeeeeeeeee it. It's got a wolf on it! And my wonderful roommate bought me a Zippo lighter with the Beatles on it! It's adorable.

This is my year I think. Now I just need to land an internship at the Weekly Dig.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you so much. It's sunday, 11:28 am. You're 19. I'm listening to muddy waters quietly in the living room cause stephs sleeping. i, uh, had a meeting at 9 this morning. now i have an hour and a half of dead time til i have to be back for my shift. RIDIC. i am extremely high though. lately (more so than usual) i've really been needing you to be at my apartment when i get home from work/school, cleaning and organizing, getting blown, updating your blog and rolling a tulip joint. i miss you more than words, monkey!

xo