Tuesday, September 30, 2008

cute.

So I changed the header... It's about 7 pixels too big and it hangs over the border on the right and it annoys the shit out of me. But I'm too high to open photoshop again and crop it, so it stays. The OCD in me is going crazy.

BIRTHDAY COMING UP! I need to pick up tomorrow. Another quarter maybe? I'm watching Law & Order. Typical. I'm so fucking tired. I had class from 8-4, work from 6-11:30 and I still have to throw out the trash. Fuck. I'm REALLY tempted to throw it over the balcony... bad idea, I know, but ksdaflkshdfljdsfh I'm fucking wiped.

I'm pretty terrified of life now. This has to be the calm before the storm. Everything is too good. I'm not sure I'm prepared for the shit show that's sure to follow. Does anyone else feel like this? Is this a symptom of something? Maybe a side effect? "Feelings of impending doom," perhaps?

Let's see shall we?

No comments: