Sunday, September 7, 2008

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

So here I am smoking a bowl trying to calm my pre-school jitters. I'm like Nemo in Finding Nemo, when he's so excited he forgets to brush himself on the anemone. SO CUTE.

Life has been really different lately. I'm working out again! Bee and I and our new roommate have been working out almost everyday for almost 3 days now and in my book, that's a big fucking deal because the last time I worked out for more than 3 days in a row was August 2007. We've been having a blast and getting drunk a bunch and making dinner and smoking in the evenings on the deck. I'm also still getting acclimated to my new anxiety/anti-depressant, so things have been exceptionally chill lately. AND HAVING ONDEMAND FUCKING OWNS. I was tired of living without cable.

I think I'm finally coming into myself a little more? If that makes sense? I might just be high. It's not exactly what I would imagine, but I'm happy and that's what matters, no?

I dunno, I'm all over the place lately and I'm sure my blog has shown that. School is starting and we're still putting finishing touches on the apartment and such. I don't know where any of my stuff is for school tomorrow. fuck. I'm just going to go to bed.

No comments: