Thursday, September 18, 2008

I WANNA WATCH MURDER!

Okay, you're all going to hate me. Aside from being super busy, another reason I've been slacking on updating are these fucking crime shows. I finally have cable in my apartment after over a year of no cable. I've already seen everything on OnDemand. The Closer, Law and Order, Law and Order: CI, Law and Order: SVU, CSI, CSI: Miami, CSI: NY, Forensic Files, Snapped, Captured, Cold Case Files, Monk and Psych just to name a few. I don't move from the living room floor whenever I'm home.

It's causing me to spend hella money on weed. I'm buying almost a quarter a week. The only upside of that is when I'm taking the train out to JP to pick up (which takes me almost an hour and a half to get there and back) I've been able to keep up with my reading for school. I finished a whole chapter of my Ecology book and even a whole Cognitive Psych chapter last time I went out there. Next week I finally have a few more days off, so hopefully I'll be updating more.

I'm thinking of posting pictures and info about the weed I'm buying. I figure if I can keep track of where I'm buying and the quality I'll be able to weed out the best dealers. Is that a bad idea? Idk. I'm gonna go try to be responsible for a few hours. Peace.

No comments: