Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday Blues.

I'm going to smoke in 3.5 hours. I dunno if I can make it that long. It's been days.

I'm really excited though. Maybe that will make this unbearably long class worthwhile. It never is. My barracha bonita is next to me... slightly wasted. It's fabulous. She pulls it off you can't even tell. Well, until you look at her face.

Only 3 more hours now... On the upside, I got the new Lily Allen CD. It's fucking great.

Speaking of music, STONEROO, I mean the BONNAROO 2009 festival lineup was released. AND OH MY GOD! OKKERVIL, PHISH, BEASTIE BOYS, SNOOP DOGG, ERYKAH BADU! SO MUCH STONERNESS. It's going to be epic. I'm going to need to take like a half down with me and like 10 boxes of wine. My roommate said she wants to go so hopefully it will happen, but I'm going to HAVE to save up. And I'm not getting much work, soooooo yeah. I may dip into my savings if I can't make it happen otherwise.

Wish me luck over the next 3 hours. I need to attempt to pay attention in class. Fail.

No comments: