Thursday, February 3, 2011

Mmmm, marshmallows!

I loooove the word marshmallow; specifically the mallow part. I bring them up because lately my favorite snow day activity has been popping a jumbo Jiffy Puff marshmallow on a butter knife and roasting it over the flame of my gas stove. You can make s'mores of course, but anyone who knows me I hate chocolate*.

Some of my favorite stoner specials include marshmallows. Like my mom's fruit salad, which I can eat bowls of (and every college student should make during finals) and my Spidles.

Spidles

Ingredients:
French toast/Cinnamon Toast Waffles
mini Jet Puffed marshmallows
cinnamon sugar

Directions:
I use Eggo waffles, so I pop them in the toaster throw the marshmallows on top and nuke it for 10-15 seconds, you can also put it in the oven until the marshmallows are golden.

I'm telling you, I'm going to write a book with recipes, strain reviews, etc. Like the blog, but better. I'm not going to give out all my good recipes on here! Definitely some :) Anyway, once I get off my lazy ass I am going to roast more marshmallows, I just can't get enough.

*Most chocolate; I do enjoy Nutella, chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate Turtles, Ferrero Rocher truffles, and a select other few.

Stay stoned ♥

No comments: