Thursday, November 20, 2008

Struggles Pt. 2

What do you do when the person you call your best friend starts to call you out on all the things they're supposed to have your back for?

My medication is wreaking havoc on my life. I'm about 90% sure it's the reason I'm blacking out and becoming violent, as well. My back is also killing me and I'm pretty sure my medication is behind that too. I've been dealing with a lot lately and I'm thinking I need to hit up a walk-in therapy session tomorrow before class, this is becoming too much to deal with.

Thank god I start the paperwork for my referral tomorrow, I already have a doctors appointment next week. Hopefully my insurance will cover a chiropractor.

As for smoking, boy the buds of the week are beautiful. I need a kief grinder so I stop getting keif on my fingers instead of my bowl. I'll have to post em' up this week along with the Thanksgiving buds. I wish they made holiday pot blends that taste like cranberry or gravy or whatever. That would be sweet! At least holiday flavored blunt wraps.

Who's with me on this?

No comments: