Sunday, November 2, 2008

voten.

Tuesday's the big day. Vote people! And if you're a registered Massachusetts voter you'll be faced with a few additional questions on your ballot, namely Question 2.

Question 2 seeks to decriminalize possession for less than an ounce of marijuana. Not only will the city save millions on unnecessary police work tracking down us stoners, but it will also allow anyone caught to have a chance to start over, get straight, and not have this negatively effect their record or chances at a future job. So vote yes on 2! And vote for Barack because honestly, none of us can afford to vote for McCain.

In other news, I'm going to say something I've never said before. I really want to go to Texas. I'm having a really hard time dealing with life right about now, and I could use some time at home. I don't think I've cried this much in a while. And I'm out of my meds. This is just shit. When I get them, I'm going to take like 3. I feel the winter taking it's toll already. I have a feeling it's going to be a long one. Help?

No comments: