Monday, November 17, 2008

Struggles.

Monday's are always especially hard for me. It's bad enough I have to wake up at 6:30AM to get to my 8AM class, but after I get out of class at 4PM I have work until 11:30PM.

Will it ever end? Once again, I'm taking a break from drinking. I really need to get my shit together.

I finally picked up today after trying to all weekend. This weird kid in my class sold to me today. I bought one 1/8th. Before winter break comes I need to stock up. I'll be miserable if I have to spend Christmas alone AND sober once I get out of work.

Yep, I'm working Thanksgiving day, Christmas Eve and Christmas day. Shoot me know. All I know is, cheap bastards better tip me well. Cause even time and a half isn't that enticing, I just don't have shit to do otherwise.

Also, I'm officially going to Texas in January, bought my plane ticket and everything. Bring on the cheap weed and warmer weather!

No comments: