Monday, November 3, 2008

Who knew?

Apparently, you can get HIV from smoking a blunt with an affected person if they roll it and use their spit to stick it together. I'm amazed, who knew this? Slightly frightening, but as long as I do all the blunt rolling I think I'll be fine.

In other news, I have the worst fucking smokers cough ever. Everytime I smoke I just hack up a lung or two like it's nothing. I need to get a bong to help me out a little, cause obviously I'm not gonna stop. I don't ever cough unless I'm smoking but this is getting out of control. Everyone in my apartment thinks I'm dying when I smoke.

I need to pick up today. Who knows if I will, my current dealers a little hard to reach as of late and I realllly don't wanna go to JP before I work at 6PM. UGH. I really don't want to work, but we all gotta make a living eh?

No comments: