Friday, August 29, 2008

Blazing Life proudly presents:

The Tokers Choice award! I'm going to be giving these out periodically for exceptional ease of service (cause it's already hard enough to move when you're high), superior comfortability, doesn't require much effort, or in todays case: access to munchies. I'm proud to present Jet Blue Airlines with the first Tokers Choice award!

We all know how much I love getting high and going to the airport, but today I was running a little late and didn't get to make my food rounds at the terminals. I was bummed and hungry but lo and behold, a lovely vision in blue was coming towards me with a basket of snacks. Potato chips, key lime cookies, Munchies mix, biscotti, peanuts, pretzels, oh my! AND best of all, they had cans of Arizona Iced tea. HOW FUCKING COOL IS THAT!? Jet Blue rules. I got to watch Ellen as we landed and got in 3 good episodes of Haunted on the Discovery channel. Yeah, that's right, they have TV! With 39 cable channels!

I could actually stand up (a whopping 5'2", but still) without hitting my head, sleeping wasn't terribly uncomfortable, and my bag was the only one in the overhead bin. SO MUCH SPACE. I'm seriously impressed with their service. I'm going to try to fly Jet Blue as often as possible.

In other news, I'm going to put a little more effort into updating more timely and to help with that I am going to introduce a weekly special of music reviews. I'm thinking I'll update on Tuesdays, and basically get high and write music reviews. I'm not sure what to call it yet, suggestions? Also, if there's something you want to see more or less of on the blog let me know in the comments. If I'm going to put my time into it I want people to read and enjoy it.

No comments: