Saturday, January 17, 2009

Back in the Big B.

I've been home for a couple of days now. It's so wonderful. Fucking cold, but wonderful. On my way down US Airways (most un-stoner friendly airline everrrrr) over-sold my flight and ended up giving me a direct flight from Houston to Boston that came in 2 hours earlier, along with a FREE ROUND TRIP TICKET TO ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL US! Looks like I may just go to Bonnaroo this year after all.

Yesterday I went to an HBO screening of Flight of the Conchords. I was late and missed most of the show, fail. So a friend from Corpus and I went to my dealers house and smoked a joint. It was amazing and I was so high. We peaced and went to eat at Popeye's like total stoners. It was hilarious.

Tonight I'm going to a show with a lovely friend of mine, and tomorrow we are smoking cali dro. I may die, haha. EPIC PARTY TOMORROW. My loves will finally all be in one place and it's going to be amazing.

More to come later, now I must paint my nails this amazing blue/black color I got at HEB.

No comments: