Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Spring 2009.

I just woke up, it's 6:49 am and I don't need to be up until 8:30 am. I think a nap will be in order later this afternoon. I think I'm going to get up and watch the news in a bit and smoke a bowl.


It's been really nice reconnecting with friends over drugs and drinks. I love the first week of school, especially since this week my school week is 2 days long. Today is my long day. I have a good feeling about it. And about this semester. Things are shaping up and unfolding pretty nicely if I do say so myself. I am very happy.

Yesterday I woke up at the Queen Bee's and wake and baked with a month old bag of shake while she was in class. haha, fail. I owe her a joint. It was lovely, she came home shortly after and we made a visit to blow mountain. Then I bought a notebook with a pirate ship on it. Hopefully it will make me want to take notes. Wish me luck on my first real day of school. Yesterday I had my night class and it just about killed me.



The day before we all woke up at the Queen Bee's epically hungover. The wife was hungover all day long. It was ridiculous. I was the lame ass who slept hers off and failed to go to the airport to meet my Miami Princess.

The running pot tally for this year to date is now a half, and a quarter and an eighth. So, about .875 ounces.

No comments: