Thursday, January 1, 2009

Off with a bang.

I can't remember if I smoked today. I think I did. I smoked the last of the bowl I smoked before I fell asleep last night. I spent my midnight facebook chatting my best friend's little sister and nursing that little bowl.

Welcome, welcome, 2009. I attempted to start the year off right. I took a longggggg bath today and thought a little about what I want to do this year, things I want to accomplish. It's your pretty basic laundry list; write more, read more, love more, laugh a little more and drink just a bit less.

There's also that girlish fantasy the Queen Bee and I have been nurturing and entertaining about young love and the ignorant bliss it brings. It's been officially, a little less than two years that I've been single and just this semester that I've actually been playing the field. I'm not sure how to act anymore, you know. I'm going to my hometown in Texas for a little vacation and have a few little dates lined up. I think it will help me but Boston in perspective, because we all know it's pointless dating someone in Texas. This toker doesn't do long distance. I have my eye on a few prizes though, one specifically. I guess we'll have to wait and see what 2009 holds for me.

Until then, I need to do a load of laundry, pick up a new book and get to packing. I have no idea what to pack seeing as it's a bit warmer in Texas than here. I've been playing on Polyvore.com all day fucking around looking for warmer options because as of now, all I want to wear is black and grey. I dunno why I stress because my mom constantly makes fun of my clothes and well, my hometown isn't exactly Boston.


Another Set. by kidsmokes

Here I come Texas! Of course I put pot in there. Can't be in Texas without being high. Which brings us to my moral dilemma of the day. Do I see my dad when I go to Texas?

And I just can't decide if I want to keep being a bitter teenager or start to grow up and deal. Honestly, I don't want to see him. I think I have quite a mouthful to chew on already. I may choke. Speaking of chewing, I've eaten myself out of house and home. I'm so hungry all the time. Epic fail. I'm going to make popcorn.

Peace, Love, and Stonedness in 2009.

No comments: