Thursday, January 8, 2009

Six Days Later.

And 8 days into the new year and my running total for the year is half an ounce. I must say though, this Texas schwag puts me to sleep. I've been taking lots of naps.

I smoked at the beach today, it was great. Windy and kind of cool, but overall great. I'm going to spend most of tomorrows record high day by the pool laying out. NEED SUN. SO MUCH. Just like I needed to see Sandy. Who looks amazing, btw. I've been really happy catching up with old friends.

I've smoked in my moms car, in the backyard, on the beach, at my uncles and hot boxed a van. This is the high life for sure. I'm ready to go back to Boston. What was I thinking! I'm only enjoying being here knowing that everyone has yet to return to Boston. I'm really enjoying the sun, but I must admit, I do miss my snow and snuggling on the couch with a hot cup of tea.

7 days to go! I really need to save up some money to buy bud when I get home. I'm going to need it. Not much else to say. Nothing has changed here. If anything, the ghetto has crept into what used to be the South Side.

Time for movies and snuggles. I need a night off.

No comments: