Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Fucking Fail.

Okay, so my Spring Break starts today at 4 p.m. I'm going to try not to smoke until my boyfriend gets back from London next Wednesday because I realllllly need to book it.

I just got ANOTHER C in my reporting class. I CANNOT be doing this bad. I also just realized I left my folder at home so I have NONE of my Copyediting worksheets or my book for that class. Ugh. So, to bring up my grades, I am going to (attempt to):

-Do the extra credit paper for my Media Law and Ethics class.
-Study for my Copyediting midterm
-Do 2 articles to replace my shitty one I just got a C on, and to make up the one I missed. (Maybe 3 even, or a video package.)

Why am I doing so horribly? I'm not smoking THAT much, I mean, on the daily of course, but ugh. I'm in an awful place right now. Surrounded by anxieties and depending on weed and Xanax to get me through. My therapist wants me to start journaling again. I'm going to try. While things are okay in life, I just can't seem to keep my anxieties in check. I had a panic attack yesterday, mostly because my roommates are making me miserable.

Yet here I am updating instead of paying attention in my Social Movements class. Awesome. What the fuck is my problem? Anyone else have these issues?

No comments: