Sunday, March 15, 2009

Recession Depression.




Yesterday started out wonderful. I spilled my heart and it went pretty well, had some amazing sex, had a wonderful shower, and then...

I fucking got laid off.

Not only does this mean no more shopping or spending money or free coffee (bye bye lovely double tall breve cinnamon dolce latte's), but this means no more weed until I can afford it again. This is really devastating to me. I don't know how to handle life well without weed.

I kind of wanted to cry when my boss told me, but before it could really set in I took 2 Xanax. I went to lunch with the Italian and he even bought me a deep fried cupcake to cheer me up. I had him buy me a bottle of wine too and I self medicated for a bit. I fell asleep at some point after we killed the bottle and woke up at 7 p.m. feeling a whole lot better. I feel so lucky to have so many amazing people in my life.

Unfortunately, my Queen Bee is thinking it's time for her to make the move to England and start her life there. I can't say I blame her, if I had the money I definitely would too. It really makes me want to move to the UK for grad school though. I want to travel and escape this United States of America bullshit.

After catching up with the Bee and a few friends and smoking some near medicinal Colorado dro I went to an Ides of March party. It was all the Italian's friends but it went pretty well. Shots of Grey Goose all night long, haha. Win.

I think I need a nap. I'm feeling really weird today.

No comments: