Saturday, December 20, 2008

Au Revoir!

I just saw the last of my friends off. As my queen bee stumbled half drunk into her cab I struggled across the street to get on the T. Such a weird feeling! The T ride home was somber even though it ran express to Harvard.

I can't remember the last time I was sober. I'm almost positive it was like a week ago. I was only able to buy an eighth, I hope that's enough to get me through Christmas. I've been so high and haven't been to my apartment in days. I'm sitting here and it's completely empty and quiet save my rampant CSI watching and my munching. I have to go to work at 5. In 50 minutes. I'm still hungry/drunk/high and sitting on the couch. Fail.

There's a blizzard going on right now. There's a good foot of snow on the ground outside. I'm loving it. It's like a Christmas card. Tonight I'm going to put together some mail and do some journaling and relax with a cup of tea. Mmmm, I'm already looking forward to work being over.

Things to do this week:
-laundry
-make money
-drink
-smoke
-relax
-clean my room
-go to the grocery store

So many beautiful highs this week with beautiful people. Some tremendous wake and bakes, and lots of laughter. It's going to be oddly quiet around these parts.

I just need a vacation. It's been so chaotic, I need to regroup and just chill. I need to go find my work clothes now, pictures later. Peace.

No comments: