Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Ugg-h.

I don't get Uggs. My wife has a pair and I've been wearing them for shits and giggles, but really they're not that comfortable. They're actually quite binding and make my feet feel funny. Not to mention they make everyone look like they have massive cankles. I would wear them if I were in the hospital maybe. Maybe.

Work sucked today. So many people were assholes. I'm fucking serving you coffee on Christmas eve (not for time and a half no less) and you're bitching at me cause we ran out of gift card holders? Fuck you, that's what happens when you wait til Christmas eve! On the upside, my favorite customer stopped in and said hi today. He's coming to visit me tomorrow evening.

I'll be spending Christmas morning with the family I babysit for. A lot of people freak out when they find out I smoke and GASP, am trusted with children. Idiots, I obviously don't smoke when taking care of 2 children under the age of 5. 10 and up maybe... JOKING! I would never. I hate that so often your credibility is completely shot when you're revealed as a smoker. People leave their children in the hands of alcoholics, and THAT is bullshit. I've gone to babysit for my uncle and found him high out of his mind (heroin) half asleep with the baby laying next to him.

It's the holidays that make me really happy my whole family is in recovery, it's a lot more enjoyable that way. My uncle has been clean for over 90 days now. I'm so excited to see the new baby! Merry Christmas. Ha. It still hasn't hit me that it's Christmas. No family, no tree, It just doesn't feel right. I know when I get on the plane to see my family it'll hit me. Really late, but whatever. It's not Christmas without family, so I'm just postponing mine.

I forgot where I was going with this. Merry Christmas I think, tell your families you love them! Smoke more weed. I love you all. Pictures to come soon, I've been too high to upload them from my phone.

Also, fucking fuck having your two best friends in foreign countries.

No comments: