Friday, December 5, 2008

So much to do so little time to do...

Other things. Like sleep.

I'm not sure why, but I've been extremely tired lately. I woke up at noon today, and the day before, I woke up, fell asleep and didn't wake up again until 5 p.m. Fail. I can't be doing this during finals! I told myself I could go to Midnight Madness in the square and hit up one of my favorite stores if I got some work done. I didn't. I missed out on 20% off night at Poor Little Rich Girl!

So tomorrow, here's the goal:

11 a.m.: Wake upish.
12 p.m.ish: Pick up check, deposit checks, pay Comcast Bill online (ugh)
1 p.m.: EcoBarbie Project
2:30 p.m.:Ecology Class
4 p.m.: Lab
5:45 p.m.ish: EMMag Launch Party
Evening: TBA

Saturday I'm totally hitting up Newbury Street and going to MBMJ for costume jewelry and to pick out new hipster central sunglasses. That's right folks, I'm going Ray Ban. Pink or Gold? I can't decide. Should I even give a fuck? My style is all over the place. I just need some fucking sunglasses since my Marc Jacobs ones broke and my Michael Kors are in no way a decent replacement. I should go to bed.

On a final note, I took a Xanax after I smoked a joint last night and was goneeee. I fell asleep so fast and slept so well. No worries, just an experiment, I'll only do it in extreme cases. Anyways, goodnight my loves. Answer the poll.

No comments: