Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snowed In.

I'm high as fuck and crying at House. It's the episode where some dude with brain cancer walks again into the arms of his wife. So. Damn. Cheesy. But also, enough to make me cry.

Goddamned emotions. I totally forgot I have a counseling appointment tomorrow. Fail. During that partying binge I kind of forgot that a few weeks ago I was diagnosed as being potentially bi-polar. Apparently, I show signs of cycling, and mania, with occasional depression. Sweet. Whatever, I kind of knew it? I dunno.

I just got side-tracked looking up recipes for bacon mozzarella sandwiches. I made chicken pot pie soup tonight. It was delicious! I have left overs for the rest of the week.

So yeah, counseling tomorrow morning. I guess we'll just talk about how I feel about my potential diagnosis; but what is there to say? I'm scared, I hope that all these medications don't screw up things with my friends again, but I'm really optimistic, so I'm just trying to stick with that.

I've decided I'm going to cut back a little on pot in 2009. I want to buy a Nikon D40, and if I cut down on weed I can get one in a few months.

I MISS MY FRIENDS. FUCK TUNISIA AND SINGAPORE. I haven't really moved off my couch today. Although, I did trek through the snow to Shaw's for groceries. I had no choice, I would have died of starvation. I wanna make bacon right now for some reason? fail. I'm enjoying being lazy and relaxing though, and catching up on my TV.

I want to watch a really good movie that will give me a good cry. Any suggestions?

I forgot anything else I was going to add to this. Oh well. Peace.

No comments: