Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Day Three.

Day three of sobriety here. I smoked a few cigarettes yesterday to calm that oral fixation, didn't suffice needless to say. I miss my joints. I've noticed that even though I'm not high, I still don't get anything done.

Yesterday I slept for the first time in forever. I slept until almost 3 p.m. It felt amazing but I only studied for like 2 hours. Fail.

On Monday I'm buying 3/8th's. I'm going to make happy brownies again over break. The last time I made them was when I got tattooed in February. I love pot brownies. All high, no harsh, and it lasts longer. I need to pick up a filter cause last time there was a lot of shake in my brownies. I didn't really notice, but just knowing that pissed me off.

Anyways, I'm going to start paying attention in class now,

Peace & Pot

No comments: