Wednesday, December 24, 2008

HIGH STORY TIME.

Alright, so this is really funny to me, and I'm going to post about it cause I'm high and I can.

I'm going to copy and paste my aim conversation with my wife about it:

ME: im really high
and this asshole DJ form berklee i met at a part added me on facebook
and i added him before i realized who it was

WIFE: unadd

ME:and so i wrote on his wall and unfriended him
i said "Xxxxxx Xxxxx wrote at 8:54pm
i remember you, I met you at a party and you were a complete asshole"
lol
idk why but its HILARIOUS to me

WIFE: HAHAHA
no it's funny

ME: ok good.
cause he was
and he has fuckign outline of a diamond tattooed on his chest

WIFE: he just got facebook slammed


Yeah. It's funny to me. You may think this is funnier:


ME: fuck i burned the cinnamon rolls
because of that whole fb thing
and then i had to blog about it

No comments: