Monday, December 8, 2008

The Monday Struggles Continue.

Seven days of sober start here. My finals are all on next Monday with a presentation this Wednesday and I'm not smoking all week so I can actually get some shit done and not binge in front of the TV like I did last night.

My obsession with fashion is exploding. Winter draws me to everything dark and edgy. My current obsessions?



Seriously, those stockings are hot. I must have them, ASAP. I have a feeling they're going to be my next major purchase. And those handcuffs are dying to hang from my wrist and my Marc handbag. I am so poor, this isn't even funny. I've chosen fashion over food for the last two weeks. I'm going to buy them if I babysit this week.

How is this pot related? Well, when I get high I get obsessed with making outfits on Polyvore.com


Bike Sailor Indian Hipster Mall-Rat by kidsmokes

Another reason for my fashion obsession is that I keep losing my belongings when I'm fucked up. I lost my sweater Saturday night, a shoe a few weeks ago, several scarves, a couple of sweaters (both black oddly enough...), makeup, jewelry, you name it I lose it. I'm trying to rebuild my closet now. Note to self: STOP LOSING SHIT!

No comments: