Sunday, July 13, 2008

Dry.

I called my dealer Friday, he was dry. Went by his place on Saturday, he was dry and now I just got off of work and am in severe need of a joint or a bowl, and he's still fucking dry. My stomach has been all out of whack since I woke up today and work was pretty busy/stressful so I'm pretty much trippin out now. And I have no one else to call since it's summer and about 30% of the population has left the city.

I hate not having weed. Almost as much as I hate when my dealers are dry. It really puts a damper on things, especially since most things I could think of to do involve smoking first and probably wouldn't be as enjoyable otherwise, for example, sitting in my kiddie pool. It's way hot, but I really can only stand sitting out there doing nothing if I'm high. It's pretty much the only way I can relax. Otherwise, I feel like I'm wasting time. I guess that's part of my anxiety.

Hopefully I can pick up tonight. --- I wrote that at like, 6 when I got off of work. It's 10:30 and I haven't picked up. Boo. Anyways, I made this, it's my 'stoner essentials'.



Clockwise from top, left: 1. Moleskine sketchbook, for notes, numbers, drawings and lists. I LOVE making lists. 2. BIC lighters, BIC work the best and they last the longest but people always try to steal them! 3. iPod Nano, Perfect for drowning out the sounds of assholes and conductors and crying children on the T (fun fact: mine is engraved with a Wrens lyric). 4. Sennheiser HD headphones, to drown out everything the earbuds won't. 5. Smoking kit, complete with Zig Zag (my uncle used them) rolling papers, and small, folding, wooden bowl, all tucked into my way-too-expensive Coach wristlet. 6. Smith's Rosebud Salve, can be used as a moisturizer, lip balm and hair pomade. 7. Sidekick 3, for further ignoring the people around me. The full keyboard kind of rules. 8. MAC Russian Red Matte lipstick: I wear it almost every day. I love it. It makes me look immediately dressed and awake, no matter how high I am. 9. A good book: Right now I'm reading Middlesex. 10. J'adore parfum, so I don't smell like reefer. 11. Ultra Fine Point sharpie (my favorite!). 12. Marc Jacobs sunglasses, gotta be stylin' you know? But in all seriousness, these shades are the bomb and say "I'm very serious business." while hiding my blood shot, tired eyes. 12. Burts Bees lip balm, the minty smell wakes me up. 13. 1/8th of some dank headies, obviously. 14. Rhoto Eye Drops, seriously, God's gift to stoners, it's like... bleach for your eyes, and it kind of burns, but it really gets you alert while getting the red out. 15. Canon S2IS, for taking pictures when I feel most creative. 16. Arizona iced tea, enough said. 17. And finally, to keep it all in, I have a knock off stam bag I bought online.

All these things help me really keep it together.

No comments: