Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Doctor, doctor!

I wish there was a directory of stoner friendly doctors. I'm having the hardest time finding a new primary care physician. I would love it if I didn't have a doctor who was going to blame all my problems on my pot smoking, and chide me for it. I do what I do, accept it and heal around it, doc!

Better yet, a doctor who would encourage me to smoke would be the best. Or! What if I get used in a study! haha, I'm such a nerd. I'm on my 4th bowl of the day, first since I got off work 20 minutes ago. I wasn't going to smoke before work, but it was the perfect day today. Absolutely perfect. I even got to use a blanket and sleep with clothes on last night. I was able to sip hot tea this morning without wanting to die, and I was not perpetually covered in sweat and reapplying deodorant.

It was sunny and about 72 with a lovely breeze. I sat near my window and smoked a bowl and had a cup of mint tea with a little honey. When I was walking home from work it was pouring rain. My hair is all gross and wet. It stopped though, of course, the second I got home and sat down and smoked a bowl.


Terrible.

No comments: