Sunday, July 27, 2008

Age and Smoking.

"Do you ever think you'll stop?"

I don't know. I know I'll stop when I don't want to smoke anymore. If I needed to, I would. I know older people who smoke and are getting along just fine it seems. Most people say definitely when they have kids. That would be their stopping point. Well, I don't ever want to give birth, but if I did adopt a child I'd probably have to get it this book: http://www.justaplant.com/. It's supposed to help you explain your marijuana use to your kids.

One of my cousins aunts was always walking around with her 'little cigarettes' high as a kite unbeknownst to me and just a few months ago a non-smoking friend of mine mistook the smell of marijuana for what her parents used to call their "sweet tobacco'. I think it's becoming more commonplace, and the older I get the more I realize how many smoking adults there are. I wish my mom smoked! It would be so cool to be high with her. I'd want to see her laugh, she has an awesome laugh.

18 more days until Corpus. Oh, sweet, cheap, weed. I can almost smell you. And I can definitely smell some of my hometown stoner favorites. Like Hurb's Burgers, Chick-fil-A, Whataburger and Agua Java. Mmmmm.

No comments: