Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sleepy bear.

For as long as I can remember I have had bouts of insomnia. It happens most when my stress levels are higher, and smoking helps me relax and pass out. I went to bed around 2AM last night and woke up at 8AM. What the fuck? I hate waking up that early when I don't have to. To help me go back to sleep I decided to load a bowl and to do what I kindly refer to as a "wake and bake." I read a little bit of my book and was able to fall back asleep shortly after. I slept til noon. It felt glorious.

Some people may consider it pathetic, but it's really the best way to start the day. They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and I'm never hungry at breakfast unless I've smoked. For some reason when I'm high I also pick out better clothes, so it's pretty win/win, you know?

No comments: